View Options:              Print
Procedure Updated: 

Use these procedures to create or maintain an employee’s addresses and phone numbers on the Addresses (0006) infotype.


Employees can update this information within MyPortal by using the My Addresses tile. For more information on updating through MyPortal, view My Addresses in the MyPortal Help procedures.