Use this report to view Organizational Assignment (0001) infotype history for employees statewide.
Run the Enterprise Reporting General Ledger Analysis Flexible Report for Fund 035 after AFRS has closed for the month. This report will show detailed accounting activity for all GLs in Fund 035 for the month.
Run the Enterprise Reporting General Ledger Trial Balance Report for Fund 035 after AFRS has closed for the month. This report will assist in determining what your agency’s General Ledger balances are in Fund 035 as of the end of the month.
Calculate holiday pay for hourly employees ensuring you are following SAAM guidelines. Refer to SAAM Manual 25.30.30.b for calculations.
Use the monthly HCA reports you have received from HCA, the Reconciliation Template found on the OFM website, and the Health Care Reconciliation Report to reconcile the differences between Pay1 and HRMS amounts related to Account 035/GL 5181 and W-2 reporting requirements. . Use the Health Insurance Sample Reconciliation and Instructions resource as needed.
1st Payroll Cutoff in February- Finalize processing Annual Sick Leave Buyout prior to the first payroll cutoff in February.
- Receive signed Sick Leave Buyout Forms from employees
- Create Sick Leave Buyout record(s) - Buyouts should be effective January 31st
Mid-Jan – Receive opt-in/opt-out forms from employees for Annual Sick Leave buyout. For employees who have opted in:
- Create Sick Leave Buyout Forms using the Buyout Statements Report
- Send Sick Leave Buyout Form(s) for return signature
Be sure to include a “Respond no later than” date for return signature.
1st Week in January – Begin processing Annual Sick Leave buyout:
- Finalize sick leave processing of previous calendar year leave requests
- Determine Eligibility
- Contact eligible employees for opt-in/opt-out options
Be sure to include a “Respond no later than” date to eligible employees.
Reporting Only Agencies should follow the Sick Leave Buyout – Reporting Only Agency Determine Eligibility/Calculate Sick Leave Buyout process
Late-Dec – Begin agency planning and preparation for Annual Sick Leave buyout process:
- Contact Leave Approvers to ensure all calendar year sick leave is processed as soon as possible.
- If requesting print or mail services through Department of Enterprise Services, initiate contact by emailing PrintCSR@des.wa.gov.
Run the IT1018 Position Cost Distribution report to identify positions with a mis-match in funding. Cost Distribution should match your business area coding. To update a Cost Distribution (0027) infotype record on the employee, refer to the Employee Cost Distribution – Change Existing Record user procedure.
Procedures by Functional Area
Reports by Functional Area
- New Hire Action (PA) - Create New Hire Action (02/08/24)
- Separation Action (PA) - Create Separation Action (02/08/24)
- Rehire Action (PA) - Create Rehire Action (02/08/24)
- Flexible Employee Data Report (02/08/24)
- Additional Personal Data - Create New Record (02/08/24)
- Additional Personal Data (02/08/24)