Early-Nov - Remind employees of PEBB Annual Open Enrollment, including items such as:
- Opportunity to change health benefits enrollment.
- If employees have a qualified WA state registered domestic partner to review IRS Section 152 eligibility and make any changes to deductions if necessary.
- Good time to review their beneficiaries for life insurance, retirement, deferred comp, and HSA.
- Employees who are currently participating in a CDHP and do not wish to participate in the upcoming year to stop their HSA deduction.
- New IRS limit for HSA contributions, so employees can adjust deduction amounts if desired.