Labor Relations - Change Existing Grievance Record

 View Options:              Print
Procedure Updated: 

Use this procedure to make a correction to or end an employee’s existing grievance record on the Labor Relations (9102) infotype.


In order to see how the grievance was originally created, you will need to research the audit trail.

Grievances must be updated for the previous month by the 10th of the following month. The OFM State Human Resources Labor Relations section accesses the information for reporting purposes.

  1. Step 1

    Enter transaction code PA30 in the command field and click the Enter button.

    Easy Access screen with transaction code PA30

  2. Step 2

    Complete the following field:

    • Personnel no.

    Screenshot of Maintain HR Master Data

  3. Step 3

    Click Enter to populate the employee information.

  4. Step 4

    On the Labor Relations tab, click the box to the left of Labor Relations.

    Screenshot of Labor Relations tab

    • You may need to scroll to the right to select the tab.

  5. Step 5

    Click the Overview button.

  6. Step 6

    Click the box to the left of the record you wish to correct or end.

    screenshot of Labor Relations tab with a record highlighted

  7. Step 7

    Click the Change button.

  8. Step 8

    Enter the necessary changes to the record.

    screenshot of Tracking tab

    • In this example, end date the record to reflect the date the step 1 grievance meeting was held. The next record, for the step 1 grievance response, will start the same day. The end date for the step 1 grievance response will be the day the step 1 grievance response was sent.

  9. Step 9

    Click the Enter button to validate the information.

  10. Step 10

    Click the Save button.