The Grievance Administrator role has the ability to create, maintain, and display human resource Grievance information once it is entered in HRMS.
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_GRIEVANCE_ADMIN.
Activities: The Grievance Administrator role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- Create and maintain employee grievance tracking information
- View employee organization assignment (e.g., cost center [account distribution], organization, position)
- View employee new hire and rehire information
- Personal data (e.g., name, address, gender, date of birth, SSN)
- Previous employment (optional for agencies to use)
- Date specifications (e.g., anniversary dates, seniority dates, and unbroken dates)
- Work schedule
- Residency status (citizenship)
- Military status
- View employee appointment change actions (e.g., demotion, promotion, and transfer)
- View employee extended leave of absence action (e.g., maternity)
- View employee separation action
- View basic payroll information