The Grievance Inquirer role has the ability to display human resource Grievance information once it is entered in HRMS.
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_GRIEVANCE_INQ.
Activities: The Grievance Inquirer role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- View employee organization assignment (e.g., cost center [account distribution], organization, position)
- View employee grievance information
- View employee new hire and rehire information
- Personal data (e.g., name, address, gender, date of birth, SSN)
- Previous employment (optional for agencies to use)
- Date specifications (e.g., anniversary dates, seniority dates, and unbroken dates)
- Work schedule
- Residency status (citizenship)
- Military status
- View employee appointment change actions (e.g., demotion, promotion, and transfer)
- View employee extended leave of absence action (e.g., maternity)
- View employee separation action
- View basic payroll information