View Options: Print
Toolbars may vary in HRMS depending on the transaction you are performing and your professional roles.
- Save - Stores changes in the current transaction.
- Back - Returns you to the last page viewed, without saving any changes.
- Exit – Cancels and exits the transaction you are currently in and returns to the SAP Easy Access screen. All unsaved data will be lost if you exit prior to saving. If you are on the SAP Easy Access screen, this button will log you off.
- Cancel - Cancels the transaction you are currently in and returns to the SAP Easy Access screen. All unsaved data will be lost if you cancel prior to saving.
- Change - Changes a record.
- Copy - Copies a record.
- Display - Shows selected infotype data.
- Overview - Provides history of actions associated with an infotype.
- Refresh – Refreshes data.
- Execute - Processes a transaction.
- Delete – Deletes a record.
- Delimit – End dates a record.
- Enter – Validates required fields are entered before continuing.
- Move Favorite Item Up/Down - Used frequently within transactions to move items up or down within the Favorites folder.
- Help – To access HRMS help, place cursor in area or field where assistance is needed and select the icon. Fields that have been defined via the HRMS Data Definitions process will have “State of Washington Definition” at the top of the Help window.
- Customize Local Layout – Allows changes to layout.
- Print - Prints current screen.
- Find / Find Next - Searches for specific words on the screen.
- Page Up / Page Down - Navigates from page to page within your session.
- New Session - Creates a new session.
- User Menu - Lists the transaction codes according to the roles and authorization given to a particular user.
- Standard Menu - This is a standard SAP menu. The user will only be able to access transactions that they have roles and authorizations to access.
- Add To / Delete From Favorites - Add/Delete frequently used transactions to the Favorites folder.