View Options: Print
Toolbars may vary in HRMS depending on the transaction you are performing and your professional roles.
- Add To / Delete From Favorites - Add/Delete frequently used transactions to the Favorites folder.
- Back - Returns you to the last page viewed, without saving any changes.
- Cancel - Cancels the transaction you are currently in and returns to the SAP Easy Access screen. All unsaved data will be lost if you cancel prior to saving.
- Change - Changes a record.
- Copy - Copies a record.
- Create- Create a record.
- Delete – Deletes a record.
- Delimit – End dates a record.
- Display - Shows selected infotype data.
- Enter – Validates required fields are entered before continuing.
- Execute - Processes a transaction.
- Exit – Cancels and exits the transaction you are currently in and returns to the SAP Easy Access screen. All unsaved data will be lost if you exit prior to saving. If you are on the SAP Easy Access screen, this button will log you off.
- Find / Find Next - Searches for specific words on the screen.
- Move Favorite Item Up/Down - Used frequently within transactions to move items up or down within the Favorites folder.
- New Session - Creates a new session.
- Overview - Provides history of actions associated with an infotype.
- Page Up / Page Down - Navigates from page to page within your session.
- Print - Prints current screen.
- Refresh – Refreshes data.
- Save - Stores changes in the current transaction.
- Standard Menu - This is a standard SAP menu. The user will only be able to access transactions that they have roles and authorizations to access.
- User Menu - Lists the transaction codes according to the roles and authorization given to a particular user.