View Options: Print
- Success Message - Appears on the status bar when action or entry has successfully completed. This icon will appear for various successes throughout the system (ie. successfully logged in, successfully created a new infotype, changes to an infotype have successfully saved).
- Error Message - Appears on the status bar when you have not completed a required entry. HRMS will not allow you to continue until you correct the error.
- Warning - Appears on the status bar when HRMS detects a possible error. If everything has been entered correctly, you can press enter and continue with your work.
- Information – Appears on the status bar once you have completed a process. Information messages do not require any further action.
- System Abend - Indicates a problem with hardware or HRMS. Contact HRMS support for your agency if you encounter a system abend message.