Command Field Navigation
View Options: Print
Every HRMS transaction is assigned a transacton code.
- Command Field - The Command field is located on the standard toolbar. Use this field to enter transaction codes. If you are on the SAP Easy Access screen, enter the desired transaction code in the Command Field.
- Close Transaction/Open Transaction – If you are in a transaction, Type “/n” followed by the desired transaction code in the Command field to close your current transaction and open a new one. Note: Make sure to save your changes in the original transaction prior to moving to a new transaction.
- Toggling Between Transactions – If you are in a transaction, you can open the transaction in a new session by typing “/o” followed by the transaction code in the Command field. Using this option, you can toggle between up to six transaction sessions.
- Close Command Field - The icon arrow will point left when the command field is open. Click the left pointing arrows to close the Command field.
- Open Command Field - The icon arrow will point right when the command field is closed. Click the right pointing arrows to open the Command field.