Time and Attendance Supervisor
The Time and Attendance Supervisor role provides oversight for the following roles:
Time and Attendance Processor (responsible for entering absence and attendance information for new and existing employees) and
Leave Corrections Processor (responsible for maintaining and updating employee leave and shared leave information).
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_T&A_SUPV.
Activities: The Time and Attendance Supervisor role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- View time entry information (other than extended leave of absence)
- Leave quotas
- Payroll time entries
- View overtime information
- Verify time assigned to cost centers or activities when there are exceptions to the assigned cost distribution
- View time for hourly employees
- View corrections to absences and attendance information
- View quota balances