The Payroll Analyst role is responsible for running simulated payrolls, correcting payroll errors, producing and reviewing payroll reports, and executing off-cycle reversals in HRMS.
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_PAY_ANL.
Activities: The Payroll Analyst role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- Simulate regular and off-cycle payroll
- Identify and correct payroll errors
- Produce payroll reports
- Review payroll reports
- Execute off-cycle reversals
- Warrant cancellations
- EFT reversals
- Non-authorized manual checks
- View basic personnel information