Organizational Management Processor
The Organizational Management Processor role is responsible for creating and maintaining the agency organizational structure and positions as it relates to HRMS.
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_ORG_MANG_PROC.
Activities: The Organizational Management Processor role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- Create organizational structures (once the organization is established)
- Create organizational relationships
- Run organizational relationship reports
- Run position change report due to reallocations
- Create and maintain positions which includes:
- Assign a job to a position
- Assign compensation
- Account assignment
- Cost center assignment
- Employee group and subgroup assignment
- Assign position to an organizational unit