Time and Attendance Processor
The Time and Attendance Processor role is responsible for recording absence and attendance information for new and existing employees in the Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS) component of HRMS.
The technical name for this role in HRMS is SR3P_DE_T&A_PROC.
Activities: The Time and Attendance Processor role will perform the following key activities in HRMS:
- Record absence information (other than extended leave of absence)
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Personal holiday
- Exchange time used
- Comp time used
- Record overtime information
- Assign time to cost centers or activities when there are exceptions to the assigned cost distribution
- Enter time for hourly employees
- Correct absence, attendance and cost center information
- Update employee work schedules